Student Exchange Program with Santo Tomás Chile
Santo Tomás offers the followings services to exchange program students:
- Support in finding accommodation.
- Academic Assistance at the Learning Center.
- On-Campus workshops and free-time activities.
- Voluntary Jobs.
- Signed agreements ensure that student exchanges should not pay fees in the host university. Instead, students will continue paying for their studies at their home university.
- Basic living expenses associated with accommodation, food, travel, study materials and entertainment for a foreign student wishing to study in Santiago range between USD850- 1100 per month.
- It is the student’s responsibility to cover airfare, visa, medical insurance and any other related expenses associated with the trip. The student’s stay abroad should be self- financed.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requeriments for foreign students
- Your university must have a signed agreement with Santo Tomas Chile.
- You must have an acceptable level of Spanish in the event that this language is not your mother language
- You must return to your home university upon completion of the exchange program in Chile
If you are a foreign student and are interested in studying at Santo Tomas Chile you must first contact your International Relations office
International Experience Program
Av. Ejército 146
Santiago – Chile
Tel: +562 2362 4967